Thursday, May 22, 2008

Biking

Okay, so I am not as good at this blogging thing as I thought I would be but you know life happens. Well I am still on my weightless journey. I have upped the exercise to doing my five mile walk video and I try to either walk outside with friends or do my five mile video twice in the hopes that I can lose these last 11 pounds. Yes, I am now at 146 lbs. It's so exciting I am almost there but it's seems that I am stuck, I have had a few rough days or eating whatever I want but I am determined to start up again today.
I am so excited that it is summer time almost we have pulled out our bikes and we ride everywhere. We are a mile from the store and a little less from the library the church is only a 1/2 mile away. Hadley rides his bike, his new absolute favorite thing to do because of him we are on our bikes 5 to 6 times a day. I put Madelyn and Bradley in the bike trailer and off we go! I love it we are saving on gas and getting fit while we are at it. I highly recommend investing in a bike and a bike trailer if needed it's a great way to get in shape and when the kids are cranky and I am cranky it's the best way to relive stress. So some days we are on our bikes more often than not :).

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love the idea of a bike trailer,but with my oldest not yet 4, I'm afraid we wouldn't get anywhere fast.